Thursday, November 15, 2007

Baby Pigs named 'Miss Piggy' and New Shirts

Thursday... Thursday... Thursday... Thursday is the hardest day of the week... But as far as Thursdays go today was pretty good. I got to where my new enVoy Shirt the I got last night (enVoy is a freaking awesome Christ-centered band here in T-Town. Check them out at www.enVoymusic.org or www.myspace.com/envoymusic I'm Friends with the lead singer and the guitarist) but the down side of wearing it today is that it now smells a bit funky... and the funk is not due to the wearers sweat glands thank you very much! I had a 8:50 Biology lab this morning and if you been through College biology you are now nodding and saying "Oh" And this is where 'Miss Piggy' Comes in to play (ha ha) We had our first Dissection lab ! That is right lab coats, those metal trays with the weird hard stuff in it so you can pin things down, gloves, Formaldehyde(Reason for the shirt funk), And dead things! YAY!!!! The dead thing of choice for this lab? Fetal Pigs! Now there was an odd number of people in my lab class so guess whose hand shot up to have their own Pig? Me, yup... may not have been the best choice but hey can you blame me. My lab teachers first rule was that we must name our baby piggies... odd yes I know but we all did what she said. Mine was named as I said 'Miss Piggy' once I got Piggy out of the bag I found out Piggy was a boy... his mom and dad wanted a girl... poor poor 'Miss Piggy' so for the next 2 and a half hours I cut open my gender-confused Pig And I did a good job too. At the end of class the Teacher had every body look at my pig to point out the things that we needed know for the quiz next lab! I was so proud of 'Miss Piggy'!!! After lab
I had a quick bite to eat Then off to HPE lab, After HPE where I biked 3.5 miles in less then 17 and a half minuets, I was off to my modern humanities class then to work. Work went well the children had a field trip so they didn't have any homework. So My friend E and I had a photo shoot. I love my job! After work I had SAGA! and spent much of the night so far loading photos on my facebook and Myspace and blogging for your enjoyment! I'm being called to come to my wing's Devos by my Chaplin so I guess I should go I mean she does have ice cream sandwiches and all.
Saga 'Lover'

1 comment:

mombo said...

you make me laugh out loud!