Thursday, November 15, 2007

Late Nights and Bio Quizes!

Well here goes I just might be blogging! *Gasp* you gasp and think to your self "Blogging?!?" that is right, but don't get your hopes up it might not happen all the time. Lets talk about me! let us go back... When a man loves a woman... OK not that far back... I was born in Hurst but live the longest part of my life in a little town name Richland Hills. Just under a year ago I was a Senior in High school and had just been accepted to Oral Roberts University, that was when my family moved to Oklahoma. I finished my last semester of high school at Jenks and LOVED IT!!!! I now live 5 hours from my hometown... also I live about 4 miles from home in the "fancy" dorm called 'Gabby'. And as any ORU kid will say I live in 'Gabby' I must be rich! *gigglesnort* Right and I'm the Queen of England! Most of the time money is tight but I've never know a time when it wasn't so I get by on Saga, the cafeteria here. I work at the Private Christian school across the street as a tutor for children grades 2nd-5th. BEST JOB EVER!!!! Must go to bed now I have a Biology Quiz, over bones and tissues in my 8:50.
Queen of England, Saga 'Lover' (ha ha)

1 comment:

mombo said...

uh, YAY! I've sucked you into the whirling vortex of blogland! BWAHHAHAHAHAHAHAA!