Thursday, December 6, 2007

Dead saga 'lover' and the Copper Guitarist

Dead week... Dead week at ORU is so not like dead hour... dead hour is the Hour on Monday that has no classes because on Wednesday and Friday you have Chapel.. dead hour you can just lie around and chill. DEAD WEEK your either Dead or you want to be! Dead week is the week before final exams, it's the week that teachers cram ever last bit of stuff in and they throw in the last test. Jumping in the river that runs through T-town starts to look real good. Yet I have kept my sanity so far... I've been planing things! I'm having bake night at my home on Friday and I'm planing a Christmas party! <3
So I know I haven't bolged in some time so I need to go a bit back to tall this story. About a week and a half ago the car for the car pool to work was broken so we had to walk but it is only like a mile. the only problem was that one of our group had hurt her foot earlier that day so we told her that when she wanted we would carry her. But we found something much better...out side of one of the dorms ,parked at the bike rack was... a Wal-Mart shopping cart (NOTE: WE DID NOT STEAL THE CART) So we put her in the cart and pushed her till we had to cross the street. When we got to the street this lady stopped her car turned on her emergency flasher and got out "It is against the law to take those!" she said We told her we found it and she told us to take it back she gave the hurt girl a ride the rest of the way to work... we waited for her to drive away and then hid the cart behind the sign at the front of the school. Hey we would be late if we went to Wal-Mart and back!
Do you ever think you might be stalking some one against your own will? Like you go places and they're there but you didn't know the would be... I went out to dinner at Zio's with my sister hoping my friend ,Lemon Head, would be working... Well sadly he was not but guess who was sitting 2 tables over ... The Copper Guitarist... he must think I'm stalking him! But I played it cool and let him say some thing to me first. Like i hadn't know he was a few feet away from me for the past 45 minuets?
I must brag for the Copper Guitarist, Last night was 3D , the college age church service I go to, and when they take up offering the worship band plays a song . Well this weeks song was "carol of the bells" and OH MY GOSH!!!!!! it rocked my face right off I swear it! I have no clue how Copper did it on the electric guitar but it was so cool! \m/( rock hand ) the best "carol of the bells" in my life!
I have a 2 page paper due at 12:30 so I must get to work and stop blogging ...
Saga 'Lover'

2 comments:

mombo said...

ommmmmmmmmm cart stasher! I'm tellin'! I love you hole punches! Pray for your sister today, please. She needs it.

Pam said...

read you blog. Liked it. keep writing.