Thursday, January 24, 2008

A New Year and A new Major

I know I'm bad... WAY too long since i last blogged... I could spend time making up reasons why didn't blog... My life really is not that interesting it is simple half the time I just couldn't get around to it the other half ? I just didn't feel like...
Well a few major things have happened in my life since I let you... I hosted my first Christmas party... Christmas ( Got my passport! Now I can go on the missions to Africa that God has called me to this summer!) New years was a flop ( the party that all my friend went to was hosted by my ex and his new Girlfriend... so I I thought I'd rather chew off my arm then go I stayed home)School started back and is now in full swing which brings me to the new Major thing.
As school was drifting to a close for Christmas break God started pointing things out to me from my life... My friends, a school teacher and an education major... my job at the school... my love of children... my patience with children when others would run and hide... I strength in personality that make children just give in and like me... and the he said "so why aren't you an Education major?"... So I'm an Elementary Education major now!
I just died in assassins... not much is going down around here other then that... That is all I got for now.
Saga 'Lover'

No comments: